The current board of elders is:
- Kevin Meyer (Chair)
- Brad Meier
- Lynn Moyer
- Todd Spies
- Josh Konrad
- Steve Magedanz
The elders shall:
- Assist the pastor in all matters pertaining to the spiritual
welfare of the congregation.
- Consider complaints and grievances of members of the
congregation is Matthew 18:15, 16 has been fully observed, and they
shall report to the congregation those which cannot otherwise be
adjusted, in accordance with Matthew 18:17, 18.
- Make very effort to induce members who have been negligent
in their attendance of service, in the use of Sacraments, ad the
financial support of the church, to mend their sinful ways and fully
enjoy the rights and privileges of their membership.
- See to it that all services are conducted in such a manner
as to avoid needless disturbances and to foster an attitude conductive
to worship among those in attendance.
- Assist the pastor in arranging for pulpit assistance,
special services or guest speakers.
- Assist or supervise, as necessary, the ushers organists,
and choir directors.
- Be an example of Christian conduct and conversation.
- Support and encourage the pastor by their willing assistance
and prayers. They shall interpret the needs of the pastor to the
congregation. They shall also annually review the pastor's salary and
make their recommendations known to the council at the budget setting