The current Board of Education is:
- The Board shall make recommendations to the Church Council
regarding improvements, needs, and facilities for Christian education.
- The members of the Boars shall report at each Board meeting
the activities of the group or organization the represent.
- The Board shall review annually the work of the Sunday
School Superintendent, and make recommendation regarding dismissal or
- The Board shall promote and oversee all Christian
educational and growth activities in the congregation for all ages and
in all agencies an auxiliaries. This shall include (but not be limited
to) the confirmation and midweek classes, Sunday School, Adult and Youth
Bible study groups, the Bible study groups of various congregational
agencies and auxiliaries, Vacation Bible School, and Christian
literature and periodicals.
- The Board shall review and approve curricula used in
conformation and midweek classes, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School,
and Youth Bible Study. They shall recommend topic choices and study
courses fro Bible Classes, taking into consideration the expressed needs
of the congregation and planned programs of the congregation.
- The Board shall strive for the involvement of all
members of the congregation in Christian education and growth.
- The Sunday School shall be under the direction of the
Sunday School Superintendent, and is defines as the Sunday morning
Christian education activities for children from nursery through Junior
- The Sunday School and Vacation Bible School superintendents
shall recommend to he Board the appointment of teachers.
- The Board shall appoint to relieve teachers, taking into
consideration the recommendation of the superintendents.
- The Board shall assist the superintendents in the recruitment